Friday, October 14, 2011

Target Beauty Bag

So...I'm a BIG believer in trying new beauty products before you buy them, and I just so happened to see where Target was offering a FREE, yes, FREE beauty bag to anybody that wanted one.  Well, given the fact that i'm a BIG fan of freebies, and coupon deals, I signed up.  So, after a long month or so of waiting, it came in the mail yesterday.  Here's what was in there..

Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelette's evening soothe
Lo'Real Youth Code Day/Night Cream
Aveeno Daily Lotion
Burt's Bees Radiance SPF15 Daily Lotion
...and maybe a few other things I can't remember.  I opened it quit a few days ago.  

So far here is my review on the items........ I have mixed emotions about the Pond's Wet Cleansing Wipes...while they do clean off even the toughest eye makeup, i'm not crazy about them for cleansing, and the smell is just plain gagging.  The Aveeno lotion was very sticky and I did not like the way it felt on your skin. Those are the only two I have reviewed thus far. Will keep you posted on the other's that were included :)  Leave me comments on what you think about these, and if you have used any that I haven't tried yet what you feel about them as well.  

Happy Friday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment