Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Favorite Things...

Well as most of you know, I am an avid beauty freak.  I have tried just about every hair product known to man..no seriously, I have.  These are on my top list:

1.  It's a 10 leave-in/ It's a 10 leave-in plus Keratin
**This product is my absolute #1.  This product is amazing.. it does 10 things, and I must say, I could not live without it.
http://itsa10haircare.com/hairsite/2011/01/05/003-1/

2.  It's a 10 hair masque
**Basically leaves your hair feeling conditioned, silky, and absolutely amazing without weighing your hair down.

3. Chi Silk Infusion
**Leaves your hair silky, soft, and conditioned without weighing your hair down.

4.  Extreme Cat by Redken
**Just have gotten into this one, and I must say, I like it.. it puts protein in your hair and also helps to repair damage.

5. Any Bedhead/Tigi Shampoo& Conditioner

6.  Aquage root lifter/pump  
**Just discovered this as well, and I absolutely adore this.  While I love root volume, this does not make your hair sticky or weigh it down.

These are just my personal favorites!  If you have any you'd suggest, please let me know! I love great hair care!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I would love to try that hair mask you mentioned! I am an esthetican...and a beauty freak as well :) Love this list

    Enter to win $150 worth of jewelry from JewelMint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsay! You must try it! It's great!

    ReplyDelete