Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall/Winter Nail Colors

If you know me, you know that I love painted, pretty, short nails, and also love colors that are "in season."  Well, this year, according to Essie....these are the most popular for the Fall/Winter, and well, I love Essie nail polish.

http://www.essie.com/latest-collection/

I love all these!! My favorite would be "school of hard rocks" and "brooch the subject."  These will look amazing  with my winter wardrobe! I will definitely be trying these! I will also be trying the Essie 3-in one clear coat.. A girl whose blog I follow suggested the 3-in-one, and it sounds amazing! I always have a hard time getting nail color to stay on my nails more then 2-3 days.. but I'm going to give it a shot!

What colors do you like and what do you think about "seasonal" nail polish?

2 comments:

  1. OOOO I want to try Bangle Jangle and Cocktail Bling! I looove trying new colors every time I go to the salon. Sometimes they look at my strange when I bring something like a blue or purple, but they always end up liking it when its done. haha I need to get me those new winter colors and try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love those to, Christa! I'm the same way!

    ReplyDelete